Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

So, in case anyone wants to look at cute kid Christmas pictures, here they are.  :)  A proud mama has to show off her cutie pie each chance, so why not publicly for the world to see?




What a great way to spend the week - with my two favorite boys. 

Meanwhile, over the Christmas break I had a few more prints featured.  One of which is my most favorite print, Rosepetals on the Gunpowder.  This was a once-in-a-lifetime shot.  The guys and I were out on a hike along the Gunpowder river and along with the setting sun and beautiful fall colors was a line of multi-colored rose petals on the bank of the river.  What a great shot this was.  There must have been a wedding or something that had just taken place.



Here's the beatiful treasury it was featured in:  My New Year's Resolution by Liberty Originals.

The carnival print was featured again here. 

My winter's bridge print was featured again here. 

Thanks again to my fellow Etsyans for the wonderful community and venue provided to promote art.  It's really great networking with such talented artists. 

Happy New Year to all!!  May it be a safe, happy, and healthy one.

XOXO,



No comments:

Post a Comment