Sunday, January 16, 2011

The Low Down on the Low Down

I was able to get a solid 5 out of 7 days of the low down assignment in.  The way I see it is if I can stick with the 365 Project 100% and the assignment project 4/7 days per week I'll be happy.  So, here's the week in review....

Saturday


We got some snow on Sunday morning and Jax and I got to have some fun in the snow.  I thought his snow covered boots would be something I'd like to remember forever.

Sunday



Sweet pictures of the little guy's and the big guy's toes.  LOVE THIS!!


Monday



Had "photographer's block" and it landed me a pretty sweet picture.  We had some flowers in a vase by the front door, it was 9:00 pm and I still had no photo for the day...thus became my rose photo.  The best part of it ws the natural vignetting and spotlighting I got where they were thrown down.  Can't believe how well this one turned out. :)

Tuesday

Again with the mental block, and this one also turned out pretty cool.  We were hit with a snowstorm and I had some dying roses...


Wednesday



Plain and simple: cuteness down low.

Thursday


Taking a break from the low down assignment. I was going through my camera bag and my grandfather's rosary (which I keep in there) kind of peeked out at me. He was big into photography and I got to play in his darkroom (laundry room) when I was studying photography in high school. I figured since I keep Grandpa with me in spirit while out shooting pictures, he deserved to have one just for him. ♥

Tell me I wasn't completely teary-eyed for this one. Hope he's proud.


Friday


The little guy graduated to the 2's classroom at school.  This was call for celebration and some fun sunglasses.  :)

Next Week (Week 3): General Goofiness - Time to Have Some Fun!!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment